- a person who tends cattle
- a person who tends cattle in the US West or Southwest
- a person from the US West or Southwest
- a person who dresses like a US cowboy, especially one who wears a cowboy hat
- a fan of Country-Western music
- (UK, colloquial) a dishonest and incompetent independent tradesman. A cowboy plumber may collect a large fee in advance, and leave floods and the need for expensive corrective work behind.
6 letters in word "cowboy": B C O O W Y.
No anagrams for cowboy found in this word list.
Words found within cowboy: